Full Entrepreneur Kid Series, Special Edition Hardcover Series
The Entrepreneur Kid picture book series showcases the true stories of four real kid entrepreneurs who have started and continue to manage real businesses. This special edition hardcover picture book comes signed by author Erica Swallow.
Follow along as Sebastian Martinez, Gabby Goodwin, Jason Li, and Rachel Zietz become Entrepreneur Kids!
Written by technology journalist and entrepreneur Erica Swallow and illustrated by graphic designer Li Zeng, the Entrepreneur Kid picture book series is a wonderful tool for introducing children to the concepts of entrepreneurship, perseverance, creative thinking, and philanthropy. Pick up the entire series to get your kids excited about entrepreneurship! Enjoy an 18% discount when you buy the full series, which comes with four (4) books:
- “Sebastian Creates a Sock Company”
- “Gabby Invents the Perfect Hair Bow”
- “Jason Saves the Environment with Entrepreneurship”
- “Rachel Turns Her Passion Into a Business”
The Entrepreneur Kid book series exists to:
- Introduce young readers to the concept of entrepreneurship
- Inspire children with the real stories of kid entrepreneurs
- Expose adults to the idea that young kids are capable of anything
- Provide educators a tool for teaching business and entrepreneurship in a K-3 setting
Age Range: Ages 5-9 years
Grade Level: Grades K-3
Hardcover: 36 pages per book
Product Dimensions: 8.75 x 8.75 x 2.0 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
Origin: Imported (China)
|Dimensions||8.75 x 8.75 x 2.0 in|